Hoooker Hook-up In Erotic Massage Paris!

Pushing her legs apart, I placed my hand over her pussy and began to finger her, very quickly making her wet. She was very compliant and did not resist whatever I did.

There was an odd scrap of carpet on the table and I threw it onto the floor at my feet and pushed her down onto her knees in front of me. Erotic Massage In Paris immediately started undoing my belt and unzipping my fly, before taking my cock into her mouth. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed her head hard onto my cock and started thrusting in and out.

It was just then that the door opened and an old guy walked in before closing the door once again. I turned to look at him but he only spent a couple of minutes watching the girl getting impaled on my cock without saying a word, then turning away he walked down the room and out a door at the other end.

I removed my cock from her mouth and raised her onto her feet. I asked her who was the guy that had walked through. I was shocked when she said that it was her father. Massage Body In Paris didn’t seem concerned at all that her father had watched her sucking on a stranger’s cock. But who was I to judge?

I walked her across to the room and bent her over the table, spreading her legs a little. I then placed a condom over my cock and placed it in between her legs in a comfortable position. I pushed and entered her pussy. I drove very slowly, savoring the feeling of my cock sliding into her warm hole. I gradually withdrew it partway and then pushed again. Her pussy was tight and it felt so good. Slowly building up speed and varying the angle of entry, rubbing the cock alongside her clit.

 


 

She was starting to get wet and I could feel her juices being pushed out and then falling onto my legs before running downwards. As we continued, her voice became a little huskier and she started to breathe slowly. I tried to move my cock to her ass, but she moved her hand behind her back to block me and said no it was illegal to use her like that, so I returned to her pussy and continued thrusting. As I could feel my climax building, I started to push harder and deeper. She screamed a little and shuddered before releasing even more juices down my leg.

Moments later, I reached my Body To Body Massage In Paris and pumped my seed in several massive spurts into the condom. I paused a moment to enjoy the sensation and then withdrew with a soggy condom hanging from my cock. There was one more thing I wanted to do. I pushed her back onto her knees and I removed the condom, pulling her head backward I ordered her to open her mouth and I squeezed the contents of the condom into her mouth, watching the sticky fluid drip deep into the back of her throat.

She swallowed as she stood up and started to readjust her clothes, as I turned and walked out of the door into the darkness, returning to Nuru Massage Paris before crossing the road into the KFC to get a cold drink.

 

Source Url: https://nudemassageinparis.com/hoooker-hook-up-in-erotic-massage-paris/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take Care Of Business With Finest & Erotic Massage Paris

Nuru Massage Paris Is Expeditiously Available For Your Joy

Hot And Steamy in Malacca In Erotic Massage In Paris!